The requirement for a property management service generally arises where properties or developments share common facilities and amenities. Management and maintenance of multi-occupied buildings is complex with inter-linked legal and practical problems.
Whether the client is an investment owner or owner-occupier, the property residential, commercial or industrial, our members can :
- Provide management services and management advice tailored to suit particular needs;
- Ensure efficient management;
- Deal with the administration of the property including rent collection, instruction of repairs, allocation and collection of repair charges;
- Organise common property insurance cover, including collection and apportionment of premiums;
- Organise ongoing maintenance of common parts both internal and external;
- Arrange regular property inspections;
- Assist groups of owners in forming Owners committees or Associations;
- Liaise with groups of owners, either through recognised representatives or individually;
- Deal with correspondence, enquiries, property reports and owners complaints;
- Liaise with other professional bodies in communal issues arising from the day to day management of the property.