PMAS aims to promote efficient and effective factoring of property, through legislative progress and the education and training of Property Managers, to help to continually improve factoring standards throughout the sector.
Route to Success
- Offer Members timely and helpful advice on legislative activity and change
- Offer vocational training and hold an annual conference / industry related seminars and briefings
- Ensure members and prospective members, understand the value of membership through use of website and regular member briefings
- Offer Members supportive and beneficial advice on Housing and Property Chamber of the First-Tier Tribunal for Scotland (formerly HOHP) related issues
- Promote and increase Membership of the Association throughout Scotland, ensuring a growing income and increasing capability to meet Members needs through a concerted marketing initiative
- Position PMAS as the authoritative voice of the Property Factoring industry, raising the profile and credibility of Property Factoring in Scotland
- Actively participate in the formation and review of regulation and legislation
- Achieve sustainable succession planning to ensure viability and effectiveness of PMAS Council
- Clearly define PMAS administrative and communication strategies and activities, enabling a sustainable and active membership and Council
- Promote training and qualification within the property factoring sector
If you’d like to find out more about the services that PMAS offer, visit the Services section of our site, or get in touch.