The requirement for a property factoring service generally arises where properties or developments share common facilities and amenities. Management and maintenance of multi-occupied buildings is complex with interlinked legal and practical problems.
Whether the client is an investment owner or owner-occupier, the property residential, commercial or industrial, our members can:
- Provide management services and management advice tailored to suit particular needs
- Ensure efficient management
- Deal with the administration of the property including service charges, instruction of repairs and allocation, billing and collection of repair charges
- Organise common property insurance cover, including collection and apportionment of premiums
- Organise ongoing maintenance of common parts both internal and external
- Arrange regular property inspections
- Assist groups of homeowners, informing them of committees or associations
- Liaise with groups of homeowners, either through recognised representatives or individually
- Deal with correspondence, enquiries, property reports and homeowner complaints
- Liaise with other professional bodies on communal issues arising from the day to day management of the property
Can’t find the answer to your question here? You might be able to find the answer on our FAQs page.